Apologies for the late updates. As you have seen the production stills, here you can check out the preview interview video of Rooney on Seth Meyers Show.
Check out the new interview video of Rooney Mara on ‘Live with Kelly & Michael Show’. Rooney is currently promoting her latest film, ‘Pan’.
- Talks about how she has such a full slate of films heading to theaters in the near future.
- Jokes about how her life is about to change with the increased media attention.
- Why is Peter Pan a story that resonates with so many people?
- What is it like to have won the “actors lottery” and work with so many great directors on exiting projects?
- What is it like working with directors like David Fincher, Joe Wright and Terrence Mallick? Do they have a quality that they all share?
- How has her process as an actor changed with all this experience?
- Talks about how far along she was with David Fincher’s axed HBO series Utopia.
- Says Utopia was going to be amazing.
- Talks about her new Laika voiceover project Kubo and the Two Strings.
- What is it like to film with someone like Terrence Malick who works in such unorthodox ways?
- What’s coming up next?
While Rooney Mara is no stranger to shilling product this holiday season she’s using her name to do some good.
The actress has shot a perfume-esque commercial for Oxfam entitled “The Wanted,” in which she desires a goat. Okay, more specifically, she hopes you will do the right thing and give a goat to a community in need, as they provide both fertilizer and food to people in need in rural areas. You can watch her pitch below.
In the not so distant future, Theodore (Phoenix), a lonely writer purchases a newly developed operating system designed to meet the user’s every needs. To Theodore’s surprise, a romantic relationship develops between him and his operating system. This unconventional love story blends science fiction and romance in a sweet tale that explores the nature of love and the ways that technology isolates and connects us all.